Organ

The Organ

The organ was given by Mr William Powell. It cost £2,000. It has two manuals and, for a small village church, is exceptional. 

The organ was built in 1934 by J W Walker & Sons Ltd

in 1987 it was rebuilt with solid state swtching and tonal alterations By Keith Bance

in 2009 Martin K Cross fitted New console stop tab units, key and pedal contacts.

 

 

The fine casework is by Alban Caröe

It has superb quality of tone and an excellent range of stops, particularly the swell manual and the pedals, and it can produce a rich and thrilling sound when used to capacity. 


Printer Printable Version